Bed or Chair Occupancy Sensor
If any unexpected activity is detected, an alarm is raised, and help is alerted.
Monitoring can include if your loved one has not gone to bed by a speciﬁed time or if they have left their bed during the night and not returned within an expected time period.
How does it work?
The sensor raises an automatic alert to our control centre depending on the programmed settings.
- To alert the control centre if the user has not got into bed or a chair.
- To alert the control centre if the user has not got out of bed or a chair.
- To alert the control centre if the user has got out of bed and has not got back into bed or sat down within a pre-determined time set.
- The bed pad is water-resistant and can be wiped clean.
- All the time settings are tailored to suit the individual’s needs depending on their daily routine and what the bed or chair sensor needs to be used for.
- Discreet pressure pad sensors for beds and chairs.
- Wireless radio technology for flexibility on installations.
- Monitoring safety at any time of day or night, reducing the risks to an individual.
- Increases capacity for independent living by early identification
of potential issues.
- Tailored to an individual routine so that unexpected activity can be monitored and responded to appropriately.